Following quota for accreditation is arranged:
- Federal and regional magazines and newspapers – max. one representative
- News agencies – max. two representative
- Radio channels – max. three representative
- TV channels – max. three representatives
Organizing committee must receive journalists’ registration data 7 days prior the event.
- Accreditation grants the right for
- Free pass on all KAZANSUMMIT 2022 sections
- Usage of all information materials and press releases
- Filming the event for commercial usage
- Attendance of all events held within the framework of KazanSummit 2022, with the exception of those that have a private status and admission to which is carried out by special invitations
- In agreement with the press service of KazanSummit 2022 to receive additional information in the form of comments and explanations of relevant officials
- A journalist who obtained accreditation is obliged to
- Comply with the requirements of the Law of the Russian Federation "On Mass Media"
- Respect the rights, legitimate interests and business reputation of the organizers, participants and visitors of KazanSummit 2022, as well as the honor and dignity of their officials
- In the case of audio/video recording, film/photography with participants of KazanSummit 2022, notify them about the recording/shooting
- Release written material or article in printed form or on TV/radio. Mentioning of the organizers and the reference to the event’s full name is necessary by all means.
The Organizing Committee does not provide an accreditation for:
- Anybody who is not a representative of mass-media;
- Representatives of advertisement magazines, catalogues and web-sites which are not news portals;
- The representatives of mass-media who are not journalists, nor operators, nor press photographers, nor editors.
Journalists who received accreditation will also receive a media-kit and the accreditation badge at the day of event opening. To prove their personality journalists have to bring their identity document.
Acknowledgment PolicyWhen official information or direct quotations of Summit participants are used in media materials, they should be accompanied by a reference to the 13th International Economic Summit “Russia – Islamic World: KazanSummit 2022”, and the source of the information must be credited. Electronic media should include a link to the Summit website if it was taken from the official website (www.kazansummit.com/ http://www.kazansummit.ru). Alterations, embellishments, or the distortion of any copied (cited) information is strictly prohibited.
any article or interview on the Summit must contain a reference to the 13th International Economic Summit “Russia – Islamic World: KazanSummit 2022”, in the form of text or the official logo.
any article or interview covering the Summit must include a reference to the 13th International Economic Summit “Russia – Islamic World: KazanSummit 2022”, in the form of text or the official logo.
Blogs/social networking sites
when using official information obtained through participation in the Summit, quoting statements made by participants of the 13th International Economic Summit “Russia – Islamic World: KazanSummit 2022” (which should be obtained only with the participant’s express permission), or when using prepared materials found online (on blogs, social networking sites, etc.), all information divulged must be accurate.
any program filmed or interview given at the Summit venue must include a reference to the 13th International Economic Summit “Russia – Islamic World: KazanSummit 2022”, in the form of text or the official logo.
any photograph must include a reference to 13th International Economic Summit “Russia – Islamic World: KazanSummit 2022”, in the form of text or the official logo.
The KazanSummit Organizing Committee accepts no responsibility for statements Participants make in the blogosphere or on social networking sites. The KazanSummit Organizing Committee reserves the right to use text from articles, photographs, and video footage made or received by media representatives during preparations for the Summit or during the Summit itself. If used, such material will include a reference crediting the producer of the material in question.