Only officially registered mass media journalists are permitted to visit the 10th International Economic Summit “Russia – Islamic World: KAZANSUMMIT 2018”.
Following quota for accreditation is arranged:
– Federal and regional magazines and newspapers – max. one representative;
– News agencies – max. one representative;
– Radio channels – max. one representative;
– TV channels – max. three representatives.
Organizing committee must receive journalists’ registration data 7 days prior the event.
Accreditation grants the right for:
– Free pass on all KAZANSUMMIT 2018 sections;
– Usage of all information materials and press releases;
– Filming the event for commercial usage.
A journalist who obtained accreditation is obliged to:
– Release written material or article in printed form or on TV/radio account. Mentioning of the organizers and the reference to the event’s full name is necessary by all means.
All representatives of mass-media companies must provide to KAZANSUMMIT 2018 press centre ALL the published materials (or their copies, including date of publishing) concerning KAZANSUMMIT 2018. All the materials must be sent no later than 3 days after the end of the event.
The Organizing Committee does not provide an accreditation for:
– Anybody who is not a representative of mass-media;
– Representatives of advertisement magazines, catalogues and web-sites which are not news portals;
– The representatives of mass-media who are not journalists, nor operators, nor press photographers, nor editors.
Journalists who received accreditation will also receive a media-kit and the accreditation badge at the day of event opening. To prove their personality journalists have to bring their identity document.